All creators must complete the trial brief before they will be approved to work with brands. Once your trial brief is approved by brkfst, working with brands is easy!
- Browse Look for open briefs under the Briefs tab in the platform.
- Apply Click the blue Apply button on the brief. The brand will approve creators they believe will be a good fit for the project.
- Get Products (if applicable): Once approved, look for order instructions either in the brief or through the messaging platform.
- Upload Videos: Most projects are due 1 week after receiving the product. Upload your videos to each module on the brief for the brand to approve.
- Get Paid: You will receive your initial payment for completing the brief 48 hours after the brand approves your videos. The longer your ad runs, the more money you can make! It’s that simple.
Being a part of the Elite Tier gains you premium access to new briefs, guaranteed work, special rates and spotlights on the blog. This tier is invite only, our team determines eligibility through historical performance on the platform. This includes rounds of revisions due to errors, approval rate, timeliness, communication and ad performance. Elite Tier briefs are specified in the title on the platform and have a higher base payout. Elite Tier briefs have limited slots and are always staffed before the regular briefs. Elite Tier creators can apply to any brief on the platform.
Setting up a profile on brkfst is simple. Visit app.brkfst.io and follow the prompts to create a new profile. You will be required to complete the Getting Started Brief before you are approved to work with brands.
Create a profile and upload your media assets like reels, a website, or Instagram, so brands can see your previous work. You are required to complete the Getting Started Brief before you will be approved to work with brands. Brands select creators based on their profile, timeliness and performance on past projects. .